Hey guys, if you didn't know already, you know now! I really like looking for good quotes... So, I'll put up a few on here for you guys, but then I'd really like to see you guys comment with some of YOUR favorite quotes. Fair enough? :)
Also, I'll leave the names of the people who said them out so that you can guess them.
1. "What one man can invent, another can discover."
The next two were said by people you wouldn't think said them.
2. "Any people whatever have a right to abolish the existing government and form a new one that suits them better."
3. "Tell them - tell the world that I only loved America."
And the super-long one... I actually like this one the best. :)
4. "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
And... Don't guess on this one... I have no clue who said it first.
5. "When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee."
So, now it's your turn! Guess the people who said these, and give me your favorite quote.