Monday, March 8, 2010

March Frisbee Tip

I thought of another tip. And since it's already March, I'll tell you what it is...

Practice, practice, and practice some more. There's a song that goes - "practice makes perfect. I guess if I practice, the better I'll be." And it rings true. You see, when you practice, you get used to the throwing/catching motions that you need to play Frisbee with, plus you expand your different catches and throws. I've practiced so much now that those motions are almost second nature to me. I still drop the Frisbee and make bad throws, but at least I can now tell HOW I messed up... Like what angle I threw the Frisbee at, or where my fingers needed to be to catch that throw I missed. I also mess up less than I used to.

And, if you're like me, it's a really good excuse to get outside and get some fresh air and talk with whoever you're playing catch with.

If you've read this far into my post... GO PLAY CATCH! :)

Frisbeeman Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment