Tuesday, March 6, 2012

When change comes, it comes fast and without warning....

So, Blog readers, I'm going to tell you something from my life (not Frisbee this time), and this something just happened....

I moved from Night Crew to Day Crew this week!  :|

I have mixed emotions about it.  I'll really miss my pals on Night Crew, especially my two best friends.  But I'll see them occasionally, because I'll still work one night out of the week (Saturday).

As for the good, I'm really excited to push myself in a new direction, and expand my area of expertise to include running Boards in the morning.  Then I'll be (theoretically, when I move back to NC) one of the best guys for Saturday morning and I'll continue my quest to become supervisor/manager.

It's a change and I'm dealing with big confidence issues.  One thing I'm trying to remember is that God works all things out for the good of those who love Him, and that I should work as onto the Lord and not to please men.  (Romans 8:28, and Ephesians 6:5-8)

So...  Hello Day Crew,  :)  ....Goodbye Night Crew.  :(

~Jay

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work, and work as unto the Lord, not for men. You've got the right attitude!

    Mrs. S

    ReplyDelete