Wednesday, March 7, 2012

CollegePlus

As far as the busy scale goes, yesterday saw a jump by about 2 points (towards the busy side).

That's right, as you can probably guess by the title, I signed up for CollegePlus and I'll be starting with them on April 2nd (not the first, although that would've been cool.... :).

I'm 2/3 of my way done with my first week as part of the Day Crew, and so far - so good.  :)  I'm looking forward to developing under new leaders (I switched stores and went to Kedron from 54), and learning more of the responsibilities that everyone has there.

So I have College and work, and Frisbee starts in 9 days!!!!!!!!!  I'm sorta busy.  :)  But it's a good busy.  I'm going to take tomorrow as a resting day and play Airsoft with some friends all day.  Should be fun.  Then back to work and this and that and everything.

:)

~Jay

2 comments:

  1. Hey Frisbeeman! :D

    Thanks for the comment on my blog! Yeah, Survivorman is doing quite well. :D And thank you... a lot of hard work and effort went into making our booths presentable. :D

    We were sad to miss Frisbee this week (and we'll probably miss it tomorrow) but we've all been catching up on our rest after the last convention WHILE being busy getting ready for the next two in May. :D We hope to come more after we become less busy! ;)

    Congrats on the CollegePlus! Keep us posted on how that goes. :) How has frisbee been so far this season? :D

    Blessings,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frisbee's been going well! We have a lot of people showing up - 4 teams both of the weeks we've been playing. :)

    We were looking for you guys at Frisbee, but I didn't realize you guys were so busy (well, I sorta knew). Hopefully you guys will get rested up and come after the storm dies down. ;)

    See ya!

    ~Jay

    ReplyDelete