Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tag... #1

So...  I just got "Tagged" by Mrs. Soto!  :)  I guess that if you own a Blog, you'll get tagged at least once sometime while you're Blogging, right?  :)

So...  Here are the Qs -

Do you have any special Christmas goodies that you like to make every year?
Not really...  The only thing I can think of that I make at least once a year (Around this time of the year) are my White Chocolate Chip Chocolate Cookies!  :)

Do you send Christmas cards? Photo? Letter?
Man, I'm too young for that!  I think my family has done 1...  Maybe 2 Christmas cards with photos.

Do you have a favorite Christmas or birthday gift that you received as a child?
I once got a Football uniform from my Grandparents for one of my "Special Days"!  It was complete with cleats, helmet (with a T on it), pants, shirt, and shoulder pads!  :)  That was fun playing with my Grandpa and dad in the backyard.

What was your favorite subject in school? Is it your favorite to teach?
Ummm...  I always liked P.E.  :D  And yes, I love giving people tips on how to do things (Especially in Frisbee).

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Well now, I think I have more late nights than early mornings!  But I do have an alarm clock that wakes me up if I have to get up early.  But seriously....  If I could, I would be more of an early-bird person than I am right now.

What is one thing you wish you had more time to do?
Do anything outdoors!  Frisbee, Flag Football, mow, play catch, plus I'd like to start reading more often.

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Definitely Chocolate!  But really...  I get milkshakes at Chick-fil-A!  If you want a good idea (For more money), try a chocolate shake with strawberry or cookies and cream topping in it!  :)

Do you make your bed every day? 
No.  :)  I sleep on a cot anyway.


So I think the idea is to keep the tags running through Blogger...  Maybe...  ?  Well, anyways, I guess I'll tag Allison, Allison, and Micah to keep it going.


Wishing I could play catch with a Football right now,
~Jay

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for "playing tag" with me, Jay! It was fun to read your responses. So far, *no one* makes his bed!!! It's nice to know I'm in good company. ;)

    Blessings on your day,
    Mrs. S

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete