Tuesday, May 4, 2010

GHEA (Part 2)

I'm sorry... I was so busy doing other things at the GHEA convention that I forgot to take pictures! :( But yeah, it was a lot of work, physically and mentally for those who volunteered their time.

I calculated that I got 12 hours of sleep in an 87h time period! That's not a lot by the way. :)

But besides not getting a lot of sleep, I gained valuable information about the real game of life and some experience in seeing for myself what it's really like.

I just wanted to put a Bible verse up here that kind of sums up why we work. [btw, thank you if you helped out at the convention!]

"With good will render service, as to the Lord, and not to men, knowing that whatever good thing each one does, this he will receive back from the Lord, whether slave or free." ~ Ephesians 6:7-8

Frisbeeman

1 comment:

  1. A 1 to 3 ratio is good on sleep. You got less than a 1 to 7 ;). It was fun anyway.
    The other "J"

    ReplyDelete