Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Frisbeeman.... or Schoolman?

Well, I have a new hobby.  School.

That's right!  I'm now working on school like I actually liked it!  (shock)

After taking wasting one year of college in which I only got 12 credits, I'm trying to pick up the pace and graduate faster.  :P

I'm on pace to finish off with 9 credits gained THIS MONTH!  That would put me at 21 total (I'm at 18 right now).  :)  Still a Freshman, but going at a fast pace.

And you know what?  I've been working this whole time too.  ...And coordinating Frisbee!  :D  Guess you just have to prioritize when you get older.

Just wanted to update y'all on my school, and then I'll get back to posting more stuff on Frisbee and Theology (I think and hope).  ;)

I hope you're having a good day when you read this!

JusTous

1 comment:

  1. Hey Justus! Nice to hear how school/work/frisbee are going for you and that you're racking up the credits. :) I'm getting everything prioritized as well. Just takes some work to get it all together and follow through. But you can do it, Chum!

    In Christ,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete