Tuesday, May 24, 2011

PICS! Friday - May 13

I finally moved the pics of Frisbee down to our "Internet" computer from the old one upstairs where my sis had put them...  I love hide-and-seek!  not....  Anyways, here they are!  =)


Friday Frisbee ~ May 13, 2011


 Eric gets the bomb-block


 Gene-O jumps up for a catch


 Danny grabs the Frisbee


 Mr. Skills himself!  Daniel makes a nice catch


 Mr. Skills' dad shows where he got it from


 Sic looks past Gene-O


 Jay flicks it past Gene-O


 Kennie makes a showy grab


 Jay snags it in front of Gene-O


 Kennie makes another catch in the air


 Roger with a jumping pancake-catch


 Rocky with a jumping(?) pancake catch


Jay twisting to get around Gene-O
 
Soooo...  Give it up for Mom-O!  =)  She's getting better at shooting Frisbee.

I just noticed that in the pics I took of people looking to throw it, Gene-O's guarding most of them!  He was team captain by the way....  WAY TO GO, GENE-O!  Setting the bar higher for us.  =)

I hope you liked this little glimpse into the Friday Frisbee world.  =)

~Frisbeeman

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! :) Thanks for posting them. :)
    -Brit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these the totally awesome pics your mom took? Tell her great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told her. :) The point isn't so much that they're the best Frisbee pics ever as much as that she got more 'good pics' than before! :) Maybe she'll shoot a dive someday! (That means someone will have to dive... I'll volunteer! ;)

    ~Frisbeeman

    ReplyDelete