Monday, January 3, 2011

A chip in my tooth...

Well, the title says it all!

I recently chipped my tooth when I slipped, fell, and banged my teeth into a Basketball goal that I was helping some friends take to the dump...

Here are 3 pics...

Before I chipped it.


 After I chipped it.


Now - with my tooth nicely capped off by a good dentist.  :)
 
Chipping my tooth...  I knew it would happen sooner or later - When you live like I do, things are bound to happen (Like breaking legs, teeth, fingers, etc...)  ;)
 
Thankfully God was gracious to me this time - All the dentists that looked at it said that I came within 1millimeter of exposing the nerves and damaging it beyond repair!
~Frisbeeman

PS...  Let me know if you can tell the difference, or how my new smile looks!  :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm sure that didn't feel too good. The fall, I mean. Glad to see you were able to have the tooth repaired, though.

    Say-are you still planning on making the HIS team film project? I haven't heard anything about it in a while.

    Andy R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope... It didn't feel good. I actually didn't figure out that part of my tooth was missing until a few seconds afterward... Because my fingers got stuck in between a couple bars on the goal. :) I was more worried about getting my fingers unstuck, because I thought that I had only hit my head (not my tooth).

    Yes, I'm still planning on it... Although I haven't done anything with it for a while. I was waiting for Fall to come around to start shooting it, and that's when I started working at CFA... And I was working on most Saturdays through the Fall. Hopefully I won't be working Saturdays through the Spring, because that's when I'm planning on doing it now.

    ~Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. The only difference I notice is your haircut. lol

    Love you,
    YKW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new tooth. If I didn't know I wouldn't be able to tell. I'm glad it was able to be fixed so nicely.

    Love ya,
    Aunt Heather :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A chipped tooth might not be so bad, but it's best to consult a dentist first to see if there might be a problem. Lookin' good with your fixed teeth!

    ReplyDelete